Terms and Agreements: Burden to Gift
Effective date: 30th October 2021
Welcome! This platform was created to help people who want to understand and thrive in their Empathy.
You can’t, and won’t, copy, display, redistribute, or otherwise exploit any intellectual property or other content found during your use of the Platform except for your own personal, educational, non-commercial use.
Be courteous and use your best judgment. Boundaries are important! If Puzzle Piece Connections (in its sole discretion) feels you are crossing appropriate boundaries – either with Puzzle Piece Connections or with other users of the Platform – by unsolicited tagging, spamming, communicating, or otherwise contacting other users (or Puzzle Piece Connections) in connection with your business endeavors, campaigns, multi-level marketing endeavors, or otherwise, Puzzle Piece Connections has the right, with or without warning, to terminate your membership and/or block you from the Platform.
Hateful, rude, violent, and otherwise unlawful communications will not be tolerated and will be grounds to block you or otherwise immediately terminate your use of the Platform. Bottom line: just be respectful and remember the golden rule!
No part of the Platform is a substitute for in-person community or professional counselling. Emma Christie is a Qualified Counsellor and CliftonStrength coach however the information and tools she is providing are based on her own experience, her education and tools she uses in her own Private Practice, they do not constitute as Professional Counselling. If further help is needed, Puzzle Piece Connections encourages you to seek out a counsellor or get in touch with their services. Nothing located on or accessed through the Platform is intended to, and does not constitute, legal, professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used for such purposes.Always consult a professional before taking action that could result in legal or physical or emotional medical consequences.
Puzzle Piece Connections cannot possibly verify the statements of all users of the Platform. As such, Puzzle Piece Connections disclaims any and all liability stemming from your reliance on any action or inaction by Puzzle Piece Connections. PUZZLE PIECE CONNECTIONS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR, NOR WILL PPC GET INVOLVED IN, ANY EVENTS, ACTS, OR CONDUCT THAT TAKE PLACE OUTSIDE OF THE PLATFORM. When in doubt, consult a professional or law enforcement as necessary.
Puzzle Piece Connections wants you to be pleased with your purchases! If you are dissatisfied with a Course, or wish to cancel your enrollment in a Course, there are specific policies that you will need to adhere to. (See below for details.)
This Platform is maintained by PUZZLE PIECE CONNECTIONS (“PPC”). By using the Platform, you must comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use the Platform.
3. INTENDED AUDIENCE; MEMBERSHIP; DENIAL OF ACCESS.
a) This Platform is not intended for any children under the age of 18. You may have the option to create a membership account to participate in certain features of the Platform. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to register as a user or otherwise submit personal information to PPC.
b) If you create an account, you agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself in the registration process. You will not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name, likeness, voice, image or photograph.
4. USER CONTENT.
a) You warrant and represent that all content added to the Platform by or at the behest of you or your agents or representatives, including, without limitation, messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content, and/or other materials (“User Content”) is free of third-party claims and does not infringe the rights of any third party. By adding or uploading User Content, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all rights to the User Content. PPC is not responsible or liable for any User Content on the Platform. User Content does not express the views of PPC. PPC does not guarantee that it will edit or delete User Content. PPC has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Content. PPC reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information PPC knows about you) if a complaint or legal action arises from your behaviour or User Content submitted or transmitted by you through the Platform. Unless otherwise specified, PPC does not claim ownership of the User Content on the Platform. You acknowledge that PPC is not responsible for the accuracy of any User Content and that you and not PPC are solely responsible for any User Content you post or upload to the Platform. PPC provides this Platform for entertainment, informational, and educational purposes only. You may not rely on any information and opinions expressed on the Platform for any other purpose. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content on this Platform. Under no circumstances will PPC be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any content on the Platform.
b) By posting or uploading User Content to this Platform, you are granting PPC permission to use the User Content in connection with the Platform. By submitting User Content, you also grant PPC the right, but not the obligation, to use your biographical information, including, without limitation, your name and geographical location in connection with broadcast, print, online, or other use or publication of your User Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called “moral rights” with respect to the User Content.
5. COURSE ACCESS AND AVAILABILITY. By purchasing access to a Course, you acknowledge that you are purchasing just that – access. Generally speaking, PPC makes Course-related content available for as long as the Course runs, but no less than a period of six (6) weeks (the “Course Availability Period”). After that period, PPC may revoke access to a Course, discontinue a Course, or otherwise change Course content in PPC’s sole discretion. Put differently, PPC has the sole and exclusive freedom to change any Course or discontinue any course after the Course Availability Period.
6. COURSE REFUND REQUESTS AND CANCELLATIONS.
a. REFUND REQUESTS. PPC hopes that you will be pleased with all purchases! If you complete a Course and you are dissatisfied, the purchase price for that course will be refunded if:
You completed the course in full and submit all of your completed worksheets to PPC;
You include a letter to PPC detailing why the Course was not beneficial; and
Your request for a refund is submitted to PPC within thirty (30) days of the date on which you signed up for the Course.
Unfortunately, if the conditions in this Section 6(a) are not met, PPC will be unable to process a request for a refund.
8. PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE OF PLATFORM. The Platform, and all Intellectual Property located in the Platform, is for your personal, educational, and non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified. You may not use any Intellectual Property or any service provided by the Platform for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without the prior express written permission of PPC. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works (or “spin-offs”) from — or transfer, sell or otherwise exploit or infringe on — any portion of the Platform, or on any intellectual property rights related to any Intellectual Property, or any products, or services obtained from or otherwise transmitted through the Platform. Any violation of this Section will be grounds for termination, with or without notice, and all other available legal action.
9. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND PROHIBITED USES. You will comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Platform. You assume all knowledge of applicable law and are responsible for compliance with all such laws. You are prohibited from using the Platform in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations, or other government requirements. You are further prohibited from:
Sharing your username and/or password with any other user or any third-party;
Crossing appropriate boundaries – either with PPC or with other users of the Platform – (where appropriateness will be determined by PCC in PCC's sole discretion) including, but not limited to, unsolicited tagging, spamming, communicating with, or otherwise contacting other users (or PPC) in connection with your business endeavors, campaigns, multi-level marketing endeavors, or otherwise;
Using the Platform for any commercial uses or for the benefit of any third party, including, but not limited to, the sale of or permitting access to the Platform and Courses or any related content;
Posting or transmitting material through the Platform that violates or infringes in any way on the rights of others, including, without limitation, any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right or other intellectual property right, right to privacy, right of publicity, or personal, contractual, proprietary or other third-party right of SMW or any other person or entity;
Posting or transmitting material through the Platform that impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic, lewd, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
Posting or transmitting material through the Platform that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
Posting or transmitting material through the Platform that is an advertisement for goods or services or a solicitation of funds;
Posting or transmitting material through the Platform that includes personal information such as messages that identify phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references;
Posting or transmitting material through the Platform that contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury; material that is a chain letter or “spam” of any kind;
Posting or transmitting material through the Platform where the licensed use of that material by PPC would result in PCC having any obligation or liability to any party; or
Posting or transmitting material through the Platform that could be used to facilitate mail abuse or unsolicited email of any type (spam).
14. USE OF INFORMATION. PPC reserves the right, but not the obligation, at all times, to disclose any information it maintains about you as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
15. PUBLIC FORUMS. Public forums may be available through the Platform. If you use a public forum on the Platform and disclose personally identifiable information, you should be aware that such information could be read, collected or used by other users. PPC is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit through public forums. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content you post on these forums and the Platform and for the consequences of submitting and posting the same. You should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any content, including User Content, posted on the Platform is at your own risk.
18. MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION OF THE PLATFORM. PPC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Platform or any part of the Platform, including, but not limited to, limiting participation and/or closing membership to any Course or the Community, with or without notice. You agree that PPC will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Platform or any service.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about this please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: https://puzzlepiececonnections.com/contact/